These mega-famous people (Entertainers) are in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Gillian Anderson – At 11 years old, her family returned to the United States, settling in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Her family continued to maintain a flat in London, and spent his summers . Nonetheless, in GR, she attended Fountain Elementary and City High-Middle School, a program for gifted students with a strong emphasis on the humanities.
- Taylor Lautner – Lautner was born on February 11, 1992, at Grand Rapids, Michigan, the son of Deborah and Daniel Lautner. He grew up in Hudsonville, Michigan, a town near Grand Rapids. He’s said that he was bullied in school since he was an actor. In junior high, Lautner–who was involved in karate, baseball and hip-hop –won the award for”Best Smile” and played at the college’s Turkey Bowl American Football game. He attended public school in Valencia, California at Valencia High School until his sophomore year. Chaturantabut, who once played the Blue Ranger in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, suggested to Lautner that he consider acting. For a few years, the Lautners flew from Michigan to Los Angeles for auditions when his talent agency known as , and returned to Grand Rapids for college sometimes the exact same moment. Lautner balanced karate and acting with being on the football and baseball teams at his college, and taking up jazz and hip dance. Then became tiring, Lautner and his family chose to move to California for a month, to try it out, before going to Santa Clarita, California, forever in 2002
Furthermore, you may recognize these athletes:
- Floyd Mayweather – Boxing has been a part of Mayweather’s life because his childhood and he never seriously considered another profession. At the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, Mayweather secured a bronze medal by reaching the semi-finals of the featherweight (57-kg) branch. Mayweather won his first professional bout on October 11, 1996, when he KO’d fellow newcomer Roberto Apodaca at Round 2. Early in his profession, Mayweather received praise from many corners of the boxing world and was touted as a pugilistic prodigy.
- Terry Barr – NFL participant: He played professional football for nine seasons in the National Football League (NFL) for the Detroit Lions from 1957 to 1965. He began his NFL career as a defensive back and return specialist and became one of their best pass receivers in the NFL. Barr was created in 1935 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He grew up on the east side of Grand Rapids in a family of eight children.
- Katie Feenstra – WNBA player. Mattera is among the greatest players in WNBA history. At 6 feet 7.5 inches (2.02m) tall, she is the seventh-tallest individual to have played professionally in the WNBA. Mattera went on to star on the women’s basketball staff when attending Liberty University, where she majored in physical education. She was initially selected by the Connecticut Sun on April 16, 2005, during the 2005 WNBA Draft, but was immediately traded to the San Antonio Silver Stars in exchange for the Silver Stars’ player Margo Dydek (the tallest player in the WNBA).